Terms and Conditions
The term ‘Mura Technology Limited’, the firm, ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is Mura Technology Limited, Office N236, Wilton Centre, Redcar, TS10 4RF. Our company registration number is 11868823 in the UK. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
All trademarks reproduced in this website which are not the property of, or licensed to, the operator are acknowledged on the website.
Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales.
By using this website you agree that you will not use any part of the website to;
- commit or encourage any criminal offence;
- send or receive any material which is offensive, or which may be abusive, indecent, obscene or menacing, or in breach of confidence, copyright, privacy or any other rights. In the event, we believe any material falls within any or all of these categories, we shall be entitled to remove it without notice;
- collect or store personal data about other users
- insert or knowingly or recklessly transmit or distribute a virus, worm, trojan horses, time bombs, trap doors or any other computer code, files or programs or repetitive requests designed to interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality of any computer software or hardware or telecommunications equipment or to diminish the quality of, interfere with the performance of or impair the functionality of this Website;
- upload, post, email or otherwise transmit or post links to any content that facilitates hacking;
- hack into any aspects of this website
- cause annoyance to any persons accessing this website
- Send any unsolicited advertising or other promotional material, commonly referred to as “spam”, “junk mail”, “chain letters”, “pyramid schemes” or any other form of solicitation by email or by any other electronic means;
- send email or any other type of electronic message with the intention or result of affecting the performance or functionality or any computer facilities; or
- permit any third party to do any of the above.
We take reasonable precautions to prevent viruses and malicious code on the website, but you are responsible for ensuring that anything downloaded from the Website is suitable for use on your computer and is free from viruses and malicious code and we exclude to the fullest extent permitted by law any and all liability that may arise in connection with or as a result of any failure to do so.
While we retain the right to establish hypertext links *between the Website and any third-party website, if you choose to use such a hypertext link you will leave the Website. Once you leave the Website, whether or not you realise that you are leaving, we are not responsible in any way for the content of any other website that you enter. We exclude to the fullest extent permitted by law any and all liability whatsoever or howsoever arising in connection with or as a result of such external website content causing any damage, costs, injury or financial loss of any kind.
You agree not to create any hypertext links or deep links *between this Website and any third-party site without our express prior written consent. *Hypertext links are a means by which visitors can swap from one website to another or from one page to another within the same site. **A deep link is like a hypertext link but takes the visitor into the website bypassing the homepage on the third-party website.
We are committed to working with our clients to achieve best client outcomes, and we welcome feedback and the opportunity to improve our service. Please direct any complaints or queries to the firm’s Managing Director in writing in the first instance to Richard Daley who can be contacted at firstname.lastname@example.org
The firm has a complaints policy and procedures and as such we will acknowledge receipt of your compliant / inquiry, in writing, and endeavour to resolve any issues as soon as is practicably possible, however sometimes matters may take longer to investigate, in this instance we will keep you informed and will provide you with our final written response within eight weeks of compliant receipt.
Mura Technology Limited (the “Firm”) is committed to ensuring that it, its directors, employees, agents and anyone contracted to it comply with the requirements of the UK Bribery Act 2010.
The Firm is committed to conducting its business fairly, honestly and openly, and has a zero- tolerance approach towards bribery and corruption.
The Firm has implemented a risk-based approach to identify areas where it may be at risk to bribery and has put in place systems and procedures to reduce and manage this risk. It reserves the right not to deal with other entities that do not make the same commitment.
The Firm has adopted and implemented a number of policies and procedures which are intended to prevent the Firm, its directors, staff or agents being involved in bribery. These are reviewed regularly to ensure they remain effective.
For further information on the Firm’s bribery risk policies and procedures please contact the Compliance Officer, to whom the directors have given day-to-day responsibility for ensuring that the Firm’s anti-bribery policies and procedures are adhered to. The Compliance Officer can be contacted at email@example.com.
This website is owned by Mura Technology Limited and is for informational purposes only.
Working to achieve a sustainable,
plastic neutral future worldwide.
To keep in touch with our #plasticneutral vision, please complete your details below to sign up to our newsletter: