All of our current vacancies are listed below. Only successful candidates will be contacted.
Commercial/ Investment Associate
Location: Shoreditch, London
We are looking for a Commercial / Investment Associate to work with the Directors in order to deliver the Company’s ambition of creating 2m of plastic chemical recycling capacity. The majority of the role will be focused on the transaction execution of projects and the development of detailed financial models to accurately value investment opportunities for Cat-HTR projects.
- have a hands-on role in the development of projects in Germany;
- work with the Company directors in order to support the establishment of operations for the Company. This would involve aspects of corporate governance, investor relations and commercial workstreams
- draft company presentations and Information Memorandum for sale and financing purposes
- draft investment papers putting forward key risks, mitigations and investment recommendations
- Right to work in the UK
- Fluent in English and German. Other languages skills are desired
- Strong academics – 2:1 / equivalent or above
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience in an investment professional environment – commercial lending, investment banking, corporate finance, private equity or accountancy firm or legal firm preferred
- Interest in investment, finance and global resource sustainability and establishment of the plastic’s circular economy
- Strong Excel and PowerPoint skills, with financial modelling experience in DCF/NPV valuation
- Job will be within a dynamic fast-moving start-up environment; candidates must be willing to work on workstreams that may be outside of their standard job role if required by the Company
- Excellent attention to detail with proactive, practical and commercial approach
For further information, or to apply with your CV and a covering letter, please email email@example.com. Only successful candidates will be contacted.
Working to achieve a sustainable,
plastic neutral future worldwide.
To keep in touch with our #plasticneutral vision, please complete your details below to sign up to our newsletter: